The Best organic hair oils for Shiny, Sexy Hair
While daily routine and the harsh environment take a heavy toll on hair, lustrous tresses are no longer a Rapunzel’s myth. In both modern science and our old scriptures, hair oil has been said to stimulate hair growth, beating the villains of damaged hair, dry scalp, and dandruff.
No matter what your hair type and condition, Earthy Selections has a whole catalogue of 100% organic hair oil with different properties and effects for your individual requirement. Check out this list of hair oil for women specially curated for you!
The Herb Boutique Hair Growth Oil
Coconut & Almond oils are universally lauded for their nourishment and hair growth. Tulsi, renowned for treating scalp disorders, clears your scalp of excess oil and dirt, stimulates hair growth by improving blood circulation in the scalp, and cools the head. Both the vitamin-rich Hibiscus and the soothing, healing Aloe boost the regeneration of scalp skin, keeping dandruff at bay while moisturizing it. Gently massage this blend of oils into your scalp and leave overnight for the nourishment boost that your hair needs.
- Reduces brittleness of the hair shaft, controlling split ends and hair breakage
- Controls scalp dryness and dandruff
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Thinning hair
- Prematurely greying hair
- Dry scalp
Seer Secrets Scalp & Root Hair Oil (Amla & Camphor)
The biggest culprits of rapid hair loss is insufficient hair follicle strength and nutrition to the scalp, and increased body heat that can damage the hair root. The solution for these issues is this nutrient-fortified, lightweight hair oil that quickly gets absorbed in the scalp and replenishes the vitality that your hair needs. Amla helps to anchor the hair follicles firmly into the scalp, reduces premature hair greying, and is a potent antifungal/antibacterial ingredient; camphor treats a dry, itchy scalp and cools it down.
- Silicon/paraben-free lightweight formulation with great coverage and quick absorption
- Antibacterial properties that get rid of dandruff, itchiness, and scalp irritability, clearing build-up and scalp residue
- Enhances blood circulation to the scalp for strong follicles and vigorous hair growth
- Thinning hair
- Dandruff and fungal infection
- Fine hair strengthening
The Herb Boutique 25 Herbs Hair Oil
This is a bouquet of 25 miracle herbs and oils, with proven to have an invigorating effect on your hair health. Jojoba oil, rich in Vitamins B, C, and E and minerals; Coconut oil, a powerhouse of antioxidant, anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties, and Argan oil with its intense conditioning and strengthening, keep your hair silky and shiny. What’s more, it’s got amazing herbs like Neem and Sage that strengthen your hair follicles and lessen hair loss. Arnica fights dandruff, thyme is a great anti-bacterial and anti-fungal; Cassia conditions and detangles your hair without overpowering and being heavy on the hair. Choose this oil as an all-purpose multi-benefit hair care product!
- Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-dandruff properties, can potentially help treat scalp folliculitis
- Cleanses and soothes scalp while deeply conditioning the hair.
- Massage for migraine and headache relief.
- Flaky, dry scalp
- Dandruff issues
- General hair care
Trnatva Fortifying Hair Oil
The sign of healthy hair is shiny, smooth strands that do not break under slight stress. Your hair needs a little extra TLC by nourishing hair from right from the root to tip. This hair oil is a great all-natural sweet Almond oil based hair care product, whose high Omega–3 content add extra shine and bounce to your hair without weighing it down. It contains herbal infusions like Rosemary, that stimulate follicular blood circulation and thus contribute to a healthy length of locks.
- Hair root to hair tip all-round nourishment
- Lightweight and good coverage
- Promotes hair growth while controlling hair fall
- Brings natural lustre and softness to hair.
- Dry to normal hair
- Dull, frizzy or dry hair
- Styled, chemically treated hair
Sintra Naturals Exotic Hair & Scalp Repair Oil
Have you ever wished for a “one-for-all” haircare solution to address any hair issue you may have? It’s no longer a Wishlist item! This hair oil contains a blend of a number of exotic oils, all noted for their targeted treatment of hair issues. The base is Sesame oil, noted for its cooling and scalp moisturising properties. Add to it the antioxidant-rich Black Seed oil, hair superfood Onion seed oil, alopecia treating Green Coffee Bean oil and the warming, stimulating Black Pepper essential oil, and you get quite the Master Blaster of haircare.
- High moisturising and moisture-retaining property to beat dry, itchy, dandruff-ridden scalp.
- Reinforces brittle hair & split ends, improving hair strand thickness.
- Effective to arrest female alopecia or hair fall
- Dry and damaged hair as well as oily hair
- Brittle and Fine haired people
- Dandruff and baldness treatment
Siachen Hibiscus Hair Oil With Onion & Fenugreek
This hair oil draws upon Ayurvedic wisdom to bottle the benefits of Hibiscus, Onion and Fenugreek for happy, healthy hair. The vitamins and flavonoid-rich hibiscus is a cooling, natural melanin-boosting ingredient that works for restoring the raven-black colour of your hair. Onion and fenugreek strengthen the hair follicles and fortify the hair strands, enhancing elasticity so that your hair doesn’t break easily. Apart from these active ingredients, it also has hair superfoods curry leaves and nigella seed extracts, and the anti-microbial calming lavender essential oil in a nourishing coconut oil base.
- Arrests hair fall and premature greying, restoring natural colour of the hair.
- Deep-conditioning, bringing out the hair’s natural softness and sheen.
- Works to strengthen your hair.
- Repairs the hair strands , making them healthy and soft.
- All hair types, especially fine hair
- Greying hair
Kans Natural Neem Hair Oil (Markani Hair Oil)
This hair oil draws on the powers of ancient haircare staples in the deep-conditioning base of coconut oil. Neem is a tried and tested powerful hair growth stimulant and antimicrobial ingredient. Fenugreek (Methika), Bala, Amla, Brahmi and Bhringraj work together in tandem to strengthen the hair strands from within, soften it and provide a natural shine to it.
- Key Benefits:
- Improves hair volume, natural elasticity and lustre
- Repairs dull, damaged hair, while reducing hair fall
- Fine hair
- Dry, brittle hair
- Dandruff issues
Sage Apothecary Avocado Oil
If there is an all-purpose oil that we absolutely recommend having on your vanity shelf, it is this avocado oil. Avocado is a potent source of Vitamin E and antioxidants. Add a few drops of this oil into a carrier oil of your choice, and massage thoroughly for soft, shiny, sexy tresses. It intensely conditions your hair, improving its elasticity and strength. It soothes and heals sun-affected scalp too. Tea tree essential oil clears dandruff and build-up with its antimicrobial, cleansing attributes.
- Improved hair elasticity and restores shine
- Soothes irritable scalp
- Treats dandruff by deeply moisturising
- Sun-damaged hair
- Dry, brittle hair
- Sensitive skin