Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil with a fresh camphoraceous odor and a colour that ranges from pale yellow to nearly colourless and clear.
Ingredients : It is derived from the leaves of the tea tree and lavender
Benefits and directions to use :
1. Remedy for acne: Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with 1 tea spoon of Jojoba or Coconut oil. Apply using a cotton ball on the affected area and wash after 30 mins.
2. Fight dandruff: Mix 2-3 drops of Tea tree oil to 1 tea spoon of shampoo every time you wash your hair.
3. Get rid of germs: Mix 7-10 drops to water in a spray bottle. Shake well and spray in areas and wipe with a cloth.
4. Treat infections: Mix 2-3 drops of Tea tree oil to 1 tea spoon of carrier oil. Use a cotton ball to soak up and apply to the affected area. Cover it with a dry cotton ball.
5. Clean the air around you: Diffuse 5-10 drops of Satt Naturals Tea tree oil with water in a diffuser to get rid of aerial bacteria.
Other key features : 100% pure and natural, not a blend of isolated components. No dilution adulteration, addition or deletion is made and no solvent used. Hand made wooden boxes with the help of local craftsman.
Product storage : Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Avoid contact with moisture/water.
- Vendor: Body Cafe
- No ratings found yet!