Sweet almond oil is one of the most diverse and accessible skincare oils, due to its weight and nutrient density, making it one of the most popular natural skincare ingredients.
Ingredients: Vit E, K, Omega-6 fatty acids, Sweet Almonds.
1. Sweet almond oil is particularly rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin K, essential B-complex vitamins and has a high level of omega-6 fatty acids which is excellent for strengthening hair from the roots and for supple skin.
2. Sweet almond oil is one of the most diverse and accessible skin care oils, due to its weight and nutrient density, making it one of the most popular natural skin care ingredients. It’s ideally known to moisturize and nourish and is idyllic for dry skin
3. Sweet almond oil is also a rich source of minerals like calcium, zinc, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium.
Directions to use the product:
- dab some oil onto a cotton puff, then directly apply to your face. A cotton puff preserves the integrity of the almond oil in the bottle, so it doesn’t become contaminated with whatever is on your fingertips.
- Mix 2 spoons room temperature coconut oil with few drops of sweet almond oil, apply it on your hair and keep it for 40 mins
Other key features: 100% pure and natural, not a blend of isolated components. No dilution adulteration, addition or deletion is made and no solvent used.
Product storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Avoid contact with moisture/water.
- Vendor: Satt Naturals
- No ratings found yet!