Sage Apothecary Avocado Oil has a high level of vitamin e that prevents the skin from inflammations and itchiness thereby helping the skin to maintain its health and softness. The antioxidants present in the oil is also found to be capable of soothing even sunburned skin. Massage a good amount of avocado oil into your skin after your bath. Face -for a daily cleanser combine the moisturizing and vitamin-rich properties of avocado oil with the antibacterial properties of tea tree oil.
Ingredients: Tea tree, Avocado
- Healing wounds -Sage Apothecary Avocado Oil is effective in boosting new skin regeneration and keeping your existing skin cells healthier, stronger. Avocado oil will speed up the healing process for wound without leaving any scars on your skin.
- Hair conditioner – It will improve your hair condition and make your hair look more elastic and soft. Avocado oil has a high-fat content which helps to enhance your hair’s texture and lower the risk of hair breakage. Unruly and brittle hair will regain shine and texture.
- Eye makeup remover -the eye area is sensitive. Pour a sufficient amount of avocado oil into a cotton ball and gently remove your eye makeup in a few minutes.
Directions to use the product:
- Apply the oil on your scalp using your fingers
- massage for 15 minutes
- keep that for about 45 mins- 1 hour
- rinse it off with shampoo and water
Quantity: 30 ml; 100 % pure cold-pressed oil for hair, skin and face
Item Form: Oil; Target Audience: Unisex; Package Contents: 1 Avocado Oil
Other key features: Natural, handmade, vegan and cruelty-free
Product Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Avoid contact with moisture/water.
- Vendor: The Sage Apothecary
- No ratings found yet!