Peppermint Green Tea–
Handpicked by tea pluckers at certified organic tea estates facing the majestic peaks of the Himalayan mountains, this exotic Darjeeling first flush green tea is the perfect way to kick start a healthy lifestyle and is popularly considered as the elixir of life which promotes health, longevity and wellness.
Ingredients: Peppermint, tea leaves, menthol
- Peppermint Green Tea is a delicious and refreshing way to boost your overall health in a number of ways due to its ability to improve digestion, eliminate inflammation, relax the body & mind, cure bad breath and boost the immune system.
- The menthol that is naturally present in the herb is a known muscle relaxant and soother. This tea contains carminative properties.
- Having a cup of peppermint green tea before going to the bed helps soothe various stomach ailments like gas, constipation or bloating & it further helps you dream more vividly.
- contains antioxidants called flavonoids which alter the cell-signalling pathways to possibly prevent diseases.
- The hot peppermint tea also soothes sore throat making it a smart choice when you have a cold or flu.
- Experience a sense of well-being each time you indulge in a soothing brew of Seer Secrets Peppermint Green Tea and feel the goodness of our product.
Direction to use: To a pan or vessel, add water, tea powder, Boil for 8 – 10 minutes or until the infusion turns fragrant. simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Strain the tea into cups using a strainer. Serve hot in an insulated tumbler.
Other key features: 100% Natural
Product storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Vendor: Seer Secrets
- No ratings found yet!
Provides shiny and lustrous texture to the skin Blissful relaxing effect
Good for reducing excessive oil from the skin.
Helps in creating a sense of well-being and leaves skin feeling softer & smoother
Used for underarms, sweat control
This mist helps lower body temperature, palpatations, excessive thirst and blood pressure