Suffering from muscular pains or general body aches? Headaches coming between your day to day functioning?
Try our natural pain balm effective in helping you get rid of discomfort and provide natural relief.
Age old remedies go into hand making our products to help you with healthy living.
Here’s why you need our handcrafted Pain Balm for your sore, achy muscles:
* Cinnamomum camphora is known in Ayurveda and Unani system of medicine for its anti inflammatory and anti spasmodic properties.
* Aromatic Ajowan (Ajwain) oil is used for treating common cold & mild aches & pains.
* Peppermint EO, Camphor oil, Nilgiri Eucalyptus EO, Clove EO have effective analgesic, antispasmodic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
This is a must have product in your homes.
Ingredients: Eucalyptus oil, Camphor powder, Carom (Ajwain) seed oil, Peppermint oil, Camphor oil, Cinnamon oil, Clove oil, Tea tree oil, Castor oil & Candelilla wax
- Minimize muscular, joint and inflammatory pain
- Reduces stiffness and tension headaches
- Increases blood flow
- Helps in colds and congestions
Directions to use the product : Apply generously and gently massage on the affected area until completely absorbed. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary to soothe aching muscles, muscle-strain and stiffness. Consult with doctor if pain persists.
Other key features : Handmade, natural products made with a lot of love and are cruelty free. Our ingredients are procured from community farmers and every time you shop from us, you help us empower and uplift Indian agriculturalists. Our packing is done by women who are warriors of domestic and marital abuse. Additionally, with the revenue that we generate, we allocate a considerable amount to donate covid and daily essentials to orphanages, old age homes, slums, animal shelters etc. Furthermore, we have made Covid Family Safety Kits and have received an overwhelming response from North East wherein we have employed youth who have lost their jobs due to this current pandemic.
Product Storage : For external use only. Rinse immediately if contact with eyes. Store in cool, dry and dark place. Avoid contact with direct sunlight.
- Vendor: Body Cafe
- 5.00 rating from 1 review