Lemongrass Green Tea–
Handpicked by tea pluckers at certified organic tea estates facing the majestic peaks of the Himalayan mountains, this exotic Darjeeling first flushes green tea is the perfect way to kick start a healthy lifestyle and is popularly considered as the elixir of life which promotes health, longevity and wellness.
- Our Lemongrass Green Tea is a high-quality detox blend consisting of whole bits of lemongrass with a pleasant citrusy taste which is like a reminder of bright and cheerful days.
- As the name suggests, it has the fragrance of lemon but it is milder & sweeter in taste.
- Sipping a cup of lemongrass green tea helps in boosting your metabolism which makes digestion quicker.
- It is known to limit cholesterol absorption from the intestines, thus promoting overall health, acting as an intestinal decongestant.
- It further promotes healthy digestion and helps in treating various digestive health problems like indigestion, constipation, flatulence.
- It further helps in cleansing and flushing out toxic wastes out of the body, as a result of its diuretic properties. Savour a cup of this tea at any time of the day & endures a refreshing taste.
- Enjoy the Seer Secrets Lemongrass Green Tea & experience the tantalizing flavour that stays with you long after the last sip.
Direction to use the product
- Step 1. Heat the water in a stainless steel pot. Make sure it doesn’t come to a boiling point, which is 100 degrees C.
- Step 2. Put the green tea into the pot
- Step 3. boil it
- step 4. keep it for 3-4 mins and place the sieve/ strainer over the cup or mug.
Other key features: 100% Natural
Product storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Avoid contact with moisture/water.
- Vendor: Seer Secrets
- No ratings found yet!
Provides shiny and lustrous texture to the skin Blissful relaxing effect
Good for reducing excessive oil from the skin.
Helps in creating a sense of well-being and leaves skin feeling softer & smoother
Used for underarms, sweat control
This mist helps lower body temperature, palpatations, excessive thirst and blood pressure