Dromen & Co Rose Quartz Gua Sha Stone (Teardrop)
Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool is used as a natural therapy to massage your face and body.
- Nourishes the skin and opens up the tangled nerves and tissues
- Draws circulation in the body by 400%
- Releases fascia, allowing the skin to function better
- Breaks down the hardness in the muscles
- Improves elasticity of the skin
Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool is used as a natural therapy to massage your face and body. Rose Quartz is commonly known as the “Healer of the heart” and one of the great beautifying crystal. Rose Quartz can help ease tension and stress in the body. It reduces soreness, knots, fatigue from your body and increases flexibility while detoxifying the skin. It can also be used for sagging skin, scars and wrinkles.
Key Ingredient : Rose Quartz Stone
Benefits : • Good for anti-ageing
• Nourishes the skin and opens up the tangled nerves and tissues
• Draws circulation in the body by 400%
• Releases fascia, allowing the skin to function better
• Breaks down the hardness in the muscles
• Improves elasticity of the skin
Directions to use the product : For Face • Before using the stone, make sure your face is clean and apply a little bit of hydrating serum or facial oil of your choice.
• Use a “Sweep Technique” over cheek and forehead area where there is sufficient room to maintain contact with the side of the tool & your skin
• Sweep in an upward direction towards your ear or temple in one smooth movement without lifting the tool off of your skin
• Each sweep should be 10 times for best results For Body
• Scrape from the top 3 arches of the tool across the skin with a pressure to pull at the tissues and muscle underneath the skin without causing too much pain
• Avoid scrapping near and over joints and bones directly
• Cover any spot, pimple, mole or any skin feature which would be undesirable to scrap over
• If you feel a tight knotted area of muscle underneath your skin, just press the end tip of the stone on your skin and then you can use a combination of scrapping from the arches and pressing with the end tip of the stone over that area
• While massaging a part of your body, the strokes should be pressed hard against the skin, allowing the skin to turn red, which will help remove toxins and relax that area of your body • The slant sides can be used on your arms, legs and back in one direction
• For shoulder pains, use the outer slant side of the stone in an outward direction in one motion
*Instructions on the leaflet inside the box*
Other key features : 100% natural
Product storage : Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Vendor: Dromen & Co
- No ratings found yet!