Dromen & Co Jade Gua Sha Stone
Gua Sha is a Chinese therapeutic technique. It has many healing properties:
- De-puffs the skin by easing out the tensed muscles
- Makes the skin glowing by stimulating oxygen and blood circulation
- Sculpts the face by lifting and contouring the face
- Removes toxins and impurities from the skin by reducing inflammation
- Smoothes the skin by reducing wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, etc.
Gua Sha is a Chinese therapeutic technique where Gua means scrape, and Sha means sand. It has been used for healing purposes since ancient times and focuses on intentionally scraping off the skin with a healing stone so that it can improve blood circulation, oxygen levels of your skin, boost collagen and escalate lymphatic drainage. Jade as a stone is known for purification and nourishment, the stone itself is a symbol of grace and beauty, therefore it’s used for filtration of body toxins, stimulating circulation, fighting the signs of ageing and supercharging the skin to make it youthful and free of any impurities. Thus, Jade becomes the perfect stone for Gua Sha since it’s the greatest beautifying crystals with anti-aging properties. Dromen & Co has designed a 100% authentic and original Jade Gua Sha Facial tool that rejuvenates your skin, fights the signs of ageing, and helps in face sculpting; enhancing your natural beauty. The tool is designed for every skin type since it fights impurities and signs of ageing at the same time.
Key Ingredient : Jade Gua Sha stone
Benefits : • De-puffs the skin by easing out the tensed muscles
• Makes the skin glowing by stimulating oxygen and blood circulation
• Sculpts the face by lifting and contouring the face
• Removes toxins and impurities from the skin by reducing inflammation
• Smoothes the skin by reducing wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, etc.
Directions to use the product : •Before using the stone, make sure your face is clean and apply a little bit of hydrating serum or facial oil of your choice.
•Use a “Sweep Technique” over cheek and forehead area where there is sufficient room to maintain contact with the side of the tool & your skin.
•Sweep in an upward direction towards your ear or temple in one smooth movement without lifting the tool off your skin.
•Each sweep should be 10 times for best results.
Other key features : 100% natural
Product storage : Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Vendor: Dromen & Co
- No ratings found yet!