Sanitizer (80% Alcohol)-
Hygiene is of foremost importance for everyone. When frequenting public places and not being able to wash hands, a sanitiser comes in handy. A product from our carefully designed wellness range is the BodyCafé Sanitizer with natural disinfectants like Oregano & Basil along with skin-soothing ingredients like Aloe Vera.
Here’s why you NEED to get your hands on our sanitisers:
* They contain 80% Grade 1 Isopropyl Alcohol effective in killing germs
* They come in convenient spray absorbent bottles
* Presence of pure Aloe Vera Gel & veg Glycerine prevents skin from drying or peeling
* Contains pure Basil & Oregano essential oils certified by India Organic & USDA
* Mild & fresh aroma
* Suitable for children under parental guidance, expecting mothers & geriatric population
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), Distilled water, Oregano extract, Basil extract, Polysorbate 80, Additives (Aloe Vera juice & Veg Glycerine), Fragrance (Indian Basil EO)
- Acts quickly to kill microorganisms
- Reduces bacterial counts
- Does not promote antimicrobial resistance
- Natural essential oils prevent drying and scaling of the skin
Directions to use the product: Apply enough product on your palms and rub hands together covering all surfaces. Leave for few seconds and air dry.
Other key features: Handmade, natural products made with a lot of love and are cruelty-free. Our ingredients are procured from community farmers and every time you shop from us, you help us empower and uplift Indian agriculturalists. Our packing is done by women who are warriors of domestic and marital abuse. Additionally, with the revenue that we generate, we allocate a considerable amount to donate covid and daily essentials to orphanages, old age homes, slums, animal shelters etc. Furthermore, we have made Covid Family Safety Kits and have received an overwhelming response from North East wherein we have employed youth who have lost their jobs due to this current pandemic.
Product Storage : For external use only. Rinse immediately if contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Avoid contact with direct sunlight.
- Vendor: Sanjana Agarwal
- No ratings found yet!