Activated Charcoal Face Wash has Activated charcoal which is not normal charcoal, rather it is a fine black powder made of coconut shells, coke, coal, olive pits and sawdust. These ingredients are activated at a very high temperature and so activated charcoal is porous and devoid of toxic substances which are usually present in barbecue charcoal.
Ingredients and Item Form: Oil; Color: Black; It is infused with activated charcoal to deeply cleanses the skin.
- The natural, deep cleansing activated charcoal removes toxins by drawing out and trapping impurities, releasing clogged pores to breathe life into your skin again.
- Deep pore cleansing to detoxify and purify the skin.
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, and hypoallergenic, this charcoal face wash is suitable for all skin types and is safe for sensitive skin.
Direction to Use:
- Wet your face with water
- Apply the face wash to your face by rubbing your hands along your entire face.
- Rinse off the face wash and dab your face dry with a soft and clean towel.
Other Key Features:
Activated Charcoal Face Wash is 100% Natural product and cruelty-free which helps in removing the buildup of dead cells. Timely application of activated charcoal scrubs or face packs is believed to deep-cleanse the skin and prevent acne outbreaks, tanning and other issues.
Product storage: For external use only. Rinse immediately if contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Avoid contact with direct sunlight.
- Vendor: The Sage Apothecary
- No ratings found yet!