Home remedies for Hair Growth: How to Grow Hair Naturally :
Home remedies: ‘’Life isn’t perfect but your hair can be’’. Hair health reflects your personality. It is a reflection of how healthy or unhealthy your lifestyle is. Taking care of your hair is very important as it is the most important factor for judging your whole personality. A good hair day can boost your mood and self-confidence whereas a bad hair day can make the day disruptive and dull.
Washing hair regularly with celebrity advised shampoo is probably not sufficient. To have your dream hair, you should know how to take care of hair regularly with natural home remedies.
In this article today, we would like to introduce some compelling ways and some home remedies on how you can grow your hair naturally in a month. Please read below to get more relevant information.
- Massage with coconut oil : Massaging hair and scalp is one of the best natural remedies for improving hair health. Pour some oil into a container and warm the oil then start applying the oil by using your fingers little by little to the different areas of your hair and the scalp. This will help in enhancing the blood circulation in the head and neck area and also softens and conditions the hair to make it more presentable. Moreover, coconut oil improves the health of the hair by making it more lustrous and silken.
- Onion Juice : Onion juice is a very acknowledged way of growing hair naturally. Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of onions help you grow your hair or enhance its healthy appearance. Fuse 3-4 tablespoon of onion juice with 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it on your hair and scalp. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash your hair with your regular shampoo followed by the conditioner.
- Aloe vera : Aloe Vera is rich in substances that are effective in regenerating the growth of hair follicles. This leaf has the magic to make your hair strands shiny and to make your hair grow longer. Cut a leaf of aloe vera, take out the pulpy content from the leaf and apply it on your hair strands and the scalp. Massage for 10 minutes and experience the results on your own.
Body Cafe Aloe-Vera Gel, 100 gms₹500.00
- Apple Cider Vinegar : Apple cider vinegar proves to be an excellent treatment for the growth of hair. It improves the blood circulation and the antibacterial property helps in cleansing the scalp which leads to speedy hair growth results. You can use Apple Cider Vinegar with your favourite hair oil and massage it thoroughly on your scalp and hair strands. Allow it to stay on your scalp for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with your regular shampoo.
- Egg Mask : The best hair pack for dry hair when mixed with castor oil results in hair growth. Egg is laden with proteins which may end up providing thicker and natural growth to the hair. Castor oil mixed with eggs can be an excellent hair mask for hair growth. You can use this mask once or twice in a week for better and effective results. This mask is ideal to make your hair strands thicker and speedy hair growth.
If you really want to improve the health of your hair, you need to follow these Home remedies . There is nothing that you can’t get after putting in effort and consistency. Furthermore, there are many other things such as the timely trimming of the hair that needs to be followed routinely. Always and always go for the products that are paraben, SLS, alcohol and artificial fragrance-free.
Following these steps by taking extra precautions and practising self-care will be additionally beneficial for your hair. Talk to your doctors about medications if these natural tips and tricks are not working for you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.