Best Face Washes for Every Skin Type – According to Earthy Selections Curators
Are you looking for the best face wash for women?
As a skincare essential, face wash helps your skin breathe and take away your skin worries. From toxins, makeup to dirt removal, face washes are the base of a classic skincare regime. After cleaning your face with this particular skincare product, you can use the other products in this category.
Finding the best face wash according to your skin texture & type can be a task if you don’t know the basics.
We have enlightened you with the bestest face washes from Earthy Selections’ skin care product’s collection in this blog to help you out with this.
Earthy Selections Top Picks- 3 Most Favorite Face Washes Suitable for Every Skin Type
Though we have a wide range of face care products for you but listed below are our top favorite picks curated with lots of love.
● ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FACE WASH
Made of coke, coal, coconut shells, olive pits, and sawdust, this Activated Charcoal face wash deeply cleanses the skin, is porous and toxic-free. Once you start using it, your skin will experience the following benefits:
- It draws out the impurities from your skin, letting the clogged pores breathe again.
- Detoxify the skin with deep pore cleansing.
- This charcoal face wash is suitable for all skin types
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, and hypoallergenic
- Safe for sensitive skin
Directions to Use –
- Make your face wet with water, and then apply this face wash gently on your face.
- Move your fingers in a circular motion to improve the blood flow.
- Rinse off the face wash thoroughly.
After using this 100% natural product, you can use activated charcoal scrubs or face packs to inhibit acne outbreaks and other skin problems.
● INNILA SKIN WHITENING & ANTI- ACNE FOAMING FACE WASH
Another face wash that tops the list is this handmade Skin Whitening & Anti-acne foaming face wash by Innila.
Within a few days, both ingredients, i.e., Glycolic Acid and Salicylic acid formula, works on all the skin. It also has the antioxidant properties of Citric Acid!
If you use this face wash twice a week, you will get the following benefits:
- Removes Dirt & Excess Oil
- It takes out all the impurities from the skin pores leaving your skin supple and smooth.
- Improves skin tone
- Fights acne & blemishes
- Reduces dark circles
CHARCOAL TEA-TREE FACE WASH
A product by Body Cafe, this tea tree face wash is also enriched with Almond oil, Shea butter, Liquid soap base, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Vegetable Glycerin, Activated Charcoal, and Tea tree EO.
Here are some of the perks that come with this Charcoal Tea Tree face wash:
- Suitable for oily, sensitive, and normal skin
- Control excess sebum secretion
- Fight acne and pimples
- Takes out all the dust and grime from clogged pores
Directions to Use –
- Gently massage your wet face with this face wash.
- Wash it off to remove dirt, dead skin cells, and makeup properly.
Pro Tips: Always use a face scrub for deep exfoliation!
4 DIY Homemade Natural Alternatives for Face Washes
If you are not sure of buying products available in the market, then no worries, because we have some of the fantastic DIY HOMEMADE FACE, WASHES for women with every skin type.
#1 Dry Yeast Homemade Face Wash for Normal Skin-
If you are blessed with normal skin, then this face wash is just perfect for you!
There is a vast list of ingredients that you can experiment with your skin. One of them is ‘Dry Yeast,’ which can also be considered as a cleanser.
You must be thinking about why we have suggested using an ingredient used for baking bread, buns, etc.
The reason is that this magical ingredient is a great way to- Produce Collagen, Hydration, Anti-Aging as well as Skin Brightening.
Taking inspiration from some of the best skin brands, you can also make yeast face wash/cleanser sitting right at your home.
- Mix 1 tbsp of dry yeast in 2 tbsp of warm milk and 1 tsp of honey.
- Apply the mixture to your face carefully.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash with warm water.
#2 Multi-Ingredient Homemade Face Wash for Combination Skin-
People with this type of skin have oily T-zone and comparatively dry cheeks.
As the name suggests, this face wash is a blend of more than one ingredient. You will need to have oats powder, besan (gram flour), neem powder, turmeric powder, and lemon peel powder.
Each ingredient offers a different benefit, e.g., Turmeric and Lemon peel powder, which results in lightening dark spots, Oats powder, and Besan works for exfoliation. In contrast, neem powder’s antibacterial properties work best for acne-prone skin.
- In a dry container, mix all the mentioned ingredients and then apply the paste all over your face.
- Keep your T-zone in focus, and then let it dry for a few minutes.
- Rinse with water.
#3 Cucumber and Tomato Homemade Face Wash for Oily Skin
Women with this skin type struggle the most when it comes to picking the right skin care product that balances the sebum without soaking the skin moisture.
Keeping this in mind, we have shortlisted the Cucumber and Tomato homemade face wash that does wonders for oily skin.
The combination of Cucumber and Tomato has tone lightening as well as cooling properties. If you use these ingredients, you will most likely fight oily skin problems that include dirt removal and grease control.
- Make a paste by grinding these two ingredients.
- Now cleanse your face and then apply this paste all over it.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with normal water.
#4 Honey Chamomile Homemade Face Wash for Sensitive Skin
The cleansing process of the sensitive skin type should be simple and soothing. That is why Chamomile acts as an ideal choice for your DIY face wash.
With anti-inflammatory properties, this ingredient offers benefits like skin-tightening, toxins removal, etc. At the same time, honey helps in rejuvenating the damaged skin.
- Take some fresh chamomile flowers in a jar of raw honey (60ml) and let them soak for a week.
- Using a cheesecloth, filter out all the unwanted substances and keep the clean mixture in a glass jar.
- Now with the help of a cotton pad, apply this mixture to your dewy skin.
- Massage in a circular motion for a couple of minutes.
- Then place a washcloth soaked in warm water on your face for about 15 minutes. This way, you allow chamomile and honey to penetrate your skin properly.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water, followed by moisturizing.
Summarizing this, we know how important your skin is for you, and that’s why we try our best to give you the best!